Sunday 28 July 2013

because Ive had the same hair style for 8 years and Im bored.

I have a hair appointment for today at 5:00pm. When I called and made it (with a groupon, whoop whoop!) I ordered the usual – a full foil and a haircut. I pictured myself walking in and having the same discussion I’ve had for almost 10 years about blond color tones and long layers and Jennifer Aniston. But then I got to thinking.What if I cut bangs?I know, I’m a good 2 years behind on this trend (which is about right for when I jump on board; see: skinny jeans) but I think I might be feeling it. As with any major life decisions (yea, you heard me) I am bringing it to you friends and readers (who are friends I just haven’t met yet), and the entirety of the interwebs.So, what say ye? When I waltz in that salon at 5 o’clock today, am I getting bangs or no?And like a good girlfriend chatting with you over a cup of iced chai, give it to me honest.(DanO would like me to add at this juncture that he’s not exactly, how do you say? thrilled with the idea. But that’s neither here nor there, obviously.)

No comments:

Post a Comment