Monday 1 July 2013

Joe Van Wetering..

Feathertop

I just bought this t-shirt at Threadless, designed by Joe Van Wetering. I'm pretty selective on my t-shirt consumption, if I bought every rad t-shirt out there I'd be broke as a joke. But I had to make an exception for this one. Joe's work bursts of color and juicy shapes, my favorite. It's the kind of color that makes me salivate and want to pop the images straight into my mouth.

Joe would like to bring you into the fold of his proverbial creative playground. He's posted the below mega-long ribbon on his flickr page with a link for you to download. Do what ever you want with it! Just get creative and hit him back with it. Check out his flickr page and take him up on his offer.

LetsCollab

Thepeak

Uptothemountains

Meltingworld

Themothership

No comments:

Post a Comment