Monday 12 August 2013

the only bump I will be talking about today

That? Is my bump at 15 weeks.This? Was my bump last time at 22 weeks.GAH! SEE?!?! I told you I look embarrassingly pregnant!(I should also apologize for the impossibly messy front hallway behind me in the current picture. It’s winter here in Minnesota, which means we have coats and boots up to our blue Swedish eyeballs… which would explain the coats and the boots, but not DanO’s flip-flops there on the ground. For those I have no excuse.)ANYWAY. I know that you ‘pop’ sooner in subsequent pregnancies, but as of right now I am a good 7 weeks ahead of myself. SEH.VIN. Almost 2 months. More than half a trimester. Nearly 50% of my present gestation duration.Which is kind of ridiculous.To put it another way, I look 150% more pregnant than I am. (Right? Did I do the math correctly on that? It’s never been my strong suit. (Please disregard the fact that I used to teach 6 year olds how to add and subtract, the foundations upon which they would build their entire math knowledge. It’s a disconcerting thought. (PS: I like parentheses.)))

No comments:

Post a Comment